Cambly tutors are available instantly over video chat 24/7. Find the right tutor for you and start practicing!
Profession: Substitute teacher; Afterschool teacher
Teaching Experience: My teaching expereince consists of the following:
- English tutor to three Korean students
- College English Teacher at Xiamen University of Technology
- Tutor at Longman Training Center
- Tutor for the Boston University Initiative for Literacy Development
- Teaching Assistant for a Boston University Education course
- Volunteer tutor at Operation Peace
Teaching Practicum at Gardner Pilot Academy
Interests: As a social butterfly, I love meeting new people. I love getting to know and understand new cultures and new languages. This is in part why i love traveling.
Outside of languages and socializing, i also love teaching. I love having the opportunity to share my love of learning with others. My love of teaching is connected to my love of children. I try and surround myself as much as possible with children. For this reason i tutor, i help out in after-school programs, and i coach. My love of children probably comes from the fact that i am the oldest of seven children. I love spending time with my younger brothers.
I also love sports. That is in part why i coach. The sport i am most passionate about is Ultimate Frisbee.
Education: Boston University, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics
Minor in Spanish, French, and Education
Spoken Languages: English (Native)