Teaching Experience: * I taught elementary school as a part of the Mentally Gifted Minors program in the State of California.
* Security Pacific National Bank, one of my many positions was as a Bank Training Officer. I did management
training of supervisors in various departments of the bank; Trust, Commercial Lending, Consumer Lending,
Commercial Recovery and Mortgage Lending.
* In addition, I did EEOC and Diversity training.
Interests: My Interests:
* Art; California Plein Air Painters, Russian Artists including Marc Chagall
* Business, Banking and Bank Marketing
* Private Equity for young companies.
* I have read The Wall Street Journal regularly since 1977.
* C. S. Lewis, the professor at Oxford and Cambridge Universities, UK, is my favorite author;
perhaps because of his teaching ability using powerful analogies.
* Economics, Balance of Payments, Consumer Price Index (CPI)
* Human Rights throughout the world.
* The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is one of my hero's; for his Christian courage and
non-violent commitment in the face of racist hatred.
* Beautiful turquoise water and beaches found throughout the world; Hong Kong, The Bahamas, Florida, Grenada,
France, Italy, England, etc.
* Teaching from the Greek New Testament.
* Playing on the beach with my Grandkids.
* Feeding and watering our cows, goats, sheep, peacocks, chickens, dogs and cats. The name of our farm
is 'Five Dogs Farm' even though we now have seven dogs!
* Have traveled to Mexico, Canada, The Bahamas, Grenada, China, Japan, Brazil, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy,
France, Macedonia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Russia. In addition, I have traveled to 47 of the 50 states
of the USA.
* I ran for the State Legislature of the State of Oregon; lower House.
* I have worked in many jobs whose products were high-tech oriented.
* I have spoken to large and small groups of people. I once spoke at a conference to 25,000 people. At one point in
my career I spoke on a radio broadcast heard in over 45 countries to over 250,000,000 people. What an honor.
Education: * California State Polytechnic University: BA in Political Science (with many classes in Psychology, Sociology,
Philosophy, and Business.
* Security Pacific National Bank, West Coast Banking School, Los Angeles, CA: MBA (equiv.)
* Banking Operations, Accounting, Marketing/Marketing Research, Corporate Banking, Consumer Lending, Small
Business Lending, Trust Department Legal and Management and Supervisory Training.
Spoken Languages: English (Native)