Profession: Academic Tutor & UX Design and Content Writer
Teaching Experience: My passion for teaching became enkindled one day in 7th grade as my history teacher with ardent vigor described the feats of Alexander the Great. Since then, it has been my wish to spread that illumination to others.
My ventures have included:
Teaching 7th grade Latin (1 year)
- Teaching 2nd grade, all subjects (1 year)
- Teaching K-1 grade music, including performances (2 years)
- Tutoring for Academic Advantage - K-12 grade math, science, English, and ESL (7 months)
- Teaching piano lessons (2 years)
- Hosting foreign exchange students to aid them with English and to show them around California.
Interests: I am fond of dancing (ballroom, ballet, and modern); music; cross country running; horseback riding; reading; performing arts; quantum physics; psychology; technology. My mantra is "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but it is about learning to dance in the rain."
Education: I will be graduating in May 2016 from Thomas Aquinas College.
Major: Philosophy and Theology/
Minor: Natural Science
Spoken Languages: 英语 (Native)