전문 분야: Educator
강사 경력: • 2014-2016 STAR DANCERS STUDIO, Leander Tx, Instructor
- Instruct dancers on the foundation of dance based on American, Russian, French and Italian method of Classical Ballet.
- Choreograph appropriately according to age, gender, religious beliefs, style and theme.
- Observe and mentor students on interaction, behavior, and emotional reaction.
• 2013-2015 AUSTIN POOL PRO’S, Austin Tx, Guard/Driver/Mediator-Interpretor
- Life guard/ CPR and AED certified supervisor.
- Transport employees (coming from abroad) to and from contracted locations, and to and from shopping and entertainment outings.
- Assist our work abroad employees with communication, cultural understanding, and personal errands (Hospital, Bank, Etc…)
• 2010-2012 SAN MARCOS BAPTIST ACADEMY, Teacher/Boarding-Recreational Staff Member
⁃ Instruct students in Classical Dance, Ballroom Dancing, Dance History, Formal Interaction, and Etiquette of North American and European Culture.
⁃ Entertain students off and on Campus.
⁃ Chaperone students off and on campus.
⁃ Maintain a balance between student and classroom organization (no cliques due to language or culture similarities)
⁃ Assist students with personal school related issues.
I've taught in other places as well, But these opportunities I have listed were much different than any other place I've had to teach at.
학력: • 2000-University of Texas at Austin
Highschool, Austin Tx,
Homeschooled through a distant
education program by UT.
Study’s equivalent to university
cirriculum. Graduated with college credit
at a 4.0 GPA.
• 2000-2001-University of Texas at Austin/
Distant Education, Austin Tx
No degree received
Studied in the Field of Science through UT’s distant education program.
• 2013-2014-Austin Institute for Massage
and Spa Therapy’s, Round Rock TX,
A Credited Massage Therapist
Study’s in this field include a wide range
of Biology, Anatomy, Kinesiology,
Pathology, Neurology, Physiology,
and law in the Health Department of
가능 언어: 영어 (원어민)