Profession: TEFL Educator, Medical (Critical care/Emergency/Flight), Military
Teaching Experience: 1. Previous experience teaching medical students at the Univ of Los Angeles as Associate Professor.
2. Currently, teach English online to small groups as well as one on one.
3. PROOF-READING - Provide proof-reading and rewrites of admission letters, academic/lecture papers to include graduate degree/thesis submissions, and general notes of request.
4. Background working in the medical/military profession - Emergency/Critical care/Flight/Wilderness
Interests: Extensive travel experience. Advance SCUBA. Published Author/Proofreader. Enjoy chess/puzzles. Enjoy swimming/cycling/strength training, Amateur photographer, Amateur genealogist, Enjoy MotoX/Hunting/ Small game/IPSC, FOREX trader, Interest in flight (VFR only). I appreciate high tech. Sci-Fi/Space travel, automobiles - chiefly Corvette/German. I have decade(s) of experience in the medical/military profession: former medical school Instructor & retired field grade military officer.
Education: 1. CCRN/Paramedic - MICP/Trauma, Critical care, Cardiology/ACLS, Flight/Wilderness specialty.
2. Bachelor's and Master's degree in Business.
3. President, Dean, and Honor roll student.
4. TEFL certified - Prague.
5. Member Intl High IQ Society
Spoken Languages: English (Native), Czech (Basic), German (Basic), la (Basic)