Teaching Experience: I have experience teaching academic, business and conversational English, with a particular focus on building up fluency and confidence. I have a CELTA qualification from International House London, and have taught in places as diverse as Germany, China and Surrey (in the south of England).
I can help with:
- IELTS preparation
- Vocabulary and grammar strengthening
- Pronunciation improvement
- Confidence in conversations
- Business English
- Writing skills
- Comprehension of literature
Interests: I love learning new languages such as Spanish and Portuguese, playing the ukulele, practicing yoga and attempting to skateboard.
Education: - CELTA, International House London,
- University of Liverpool, English and Philosophy, 2:1
Spoken Languages: English (Native), Spanish (Native)