専門分野: ESL Teacher
教師経験: TORRANCE ADULT SCHOOL
ESL Volunteer | Torrance, CA
• Ensure that students in the classroom are completing assignments accurately and in a timely manner by monitoring and reviewing their progress.
• Communicate with instructor on a regular basis in order to assist in facilitating classroom instruction and make progress in personal analysis.
• Apply language learning techniques and observations into M.A. TESOL research and make it applicable to real world teaching objectives.
GEOS LANGUAGE PLUS
ESL Teacher / Summer Program Instructor | Torrance, CA
• Prepare and teach daily lessons for beginning to advanced students who are interested in advancing their English language skills.
• Communicative language teaching (CLT) approach that emphasizes critical thinking abilities that are applicable for academic and professional purposes.
• Facilitate activities that involve the four language skills to improve confidence and develop strategies to ensure students motivation to succeed.
SOUTHBAY LITERACY COUNCIL
Southbay Literacy Council Site Director / ESL Teacher | Torrance, CA
• Ensure that on site program goals and objectives are being met through face-to-face interaction with students and volunteers on a regular basis.
• Create lesson plans and goal-oriented instruction for adult learners in an environment where practical language skills are put to use.
• Incorporate authentic language goals that students can utilize in their personal and professional lives.
CSU DOMINGUEZ HILLS AMERICAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE PROGRAM
ESL Instructor | Carson, CA
• English program for summer program students visiting from China designed to give students a unique American experience.
• Prepare, organize, and initiate activities in order to improve proficiency of the target language in real life and academic contexts.
SHIN SONG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
ESL Teacher | Songdo, Korea
• Establish positive relationships with students in order to build trust to ensure that language standards are met in accordance with school principles.
• Teach children and adolescents the foundations of the English language by way of the direct method of teaching and classroom activities.
興味: TESOL, IELTS, Reading, Writing, Sports, Outdoors, Cooking
学歴: TESOL CERTIFICATE
• Biola University
La Mirada, CA
BACHELOR OF ARTS
• California State University, Fullerton
INTERNATIONAL STUDY PROGRAM
• Yonsei University
話せる言語: 英語 (ネイティブレベル)