Профессия: Global Business Chair/Educator
Опыт преподавания: 2012-present
City of Orlando Academics Department
Lead Educational Advocate
Highly proficient in assisting student’s to understand, comprehend and master English grammar
• Prepare general educational reports
• Enrichment (reading, writing and math)
• Analyze and interpret audit results
• Prepare federal, state, and local applications for various
• Communicates accurately and timely with students and their families to ensure a continuous school and family partnership exists.
• Evaluate student progress including attendance, academic, and behavioral data.
• Coordinate with community partners to build resources.
• Keep accurate records of student, parent, staff, and community contacts. 6. Participate in stakeholder conferences to develop student action plans.
• Organize, develop and implement student enrichment which includes SIPP – Systematic Instructional in Phonological Awareness phonics and sight words, DRA-Reading, MAP-computer based reading and math, group and individual enrichment.
• Facilitate social and emotional growth with students.
• Improve professional competence through professional development.
Chair, Global Business Education Program / Educator
Selected, motivated, trained, and inspired team of educators devoted to assisting students in the development of a better understanding of vocations and careers while raising FCAT and other test scores. Researched issues and developed plans to rectify related problems. Additionally, served as the Assistant Coordinator for Drivers Education Program and as a Test Administrator and Proctor.
Program Achievement: Raised student test scores from an average of only 42% to more than 92% by:
§ Cultivating win-win relationships with partners, speakers and community
§ Coordinating special class projects, field trips and guest speakers
§ Scheduling educational programs and professional speakers
§ Classroom management; lesson plan preparation; and preparation of knowledge based studies for taking the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test (FCAT) structured courses or other such tests
§ Compiling and completing FCAT reporting documents
§ Counseling and assisting student’s in future educational endeavors post-high school
Образование: University Of Phoenix -Masters in Business (MBA)/Minor in Education
Владение языками: английский (Носитель языка)