Experiência de ensino: 1. Backcountry wilderness instructor
- Lead 8-50 day canoe, rock climbing, and backpacking trips across North America for young adults in remote wilderness settings
- Teach a variety of skills like animal track identification, identifying wild medicinal and edible plants, how to cook in the backcountry, etc.
2. Professional Ski Instructor of America
- Teach basic alpine skiing skills to beginners and intermediates of all ages
3. Volunteer english teacher in Tanzania
- Volunteered at a local primary school in Tanzania and taught english classes over the course of a few weeks to younger children
Interesses: First off, I'm an out of doors person at heart. The best days for me are spent in the mountains or on the river.
Football, or soccer, is also one of my lifelong passions. I've been playing since I was a child.
Educação: 1. Gonzaga University
Environmental Studies and Political Science
2. School For Field Studies
Wildlife Management in Tanzania & Kenya for 3.5 months
Idiomas falados: inglês (Nativo)