Profession: Online English and Spanish Tutor
Teaching Experience: ENCOME
English Teacher as a Second Language, September 1999-June 2011
• Bilingual teacher for pre schoolers as a second language.
• Analyze, record private sessions and write related activity reports.
• Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
• Monitor staff member
• Afternoon private classes for high school students English as a second language.
• Night classes for business owners English as a second language.
Interests: My interests are shopping, traveling, sports, cars, technology, family and many many more. I love to talk about all cultures around the world. History, music etc...
PUCMM Santiago Dominican Republic.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Jun 2011
Leadership for Passionate Customer Services, December 2002
Spoken Languages: English (Native), Spanish (Native)