전문 분야: English Tutor
강사 경력: • Carrot Global Language Institution March 2014-Present
o ESL Instructor
Provide English language instruction for English language learners.
• Renhill Group September 2012-Present
o Substitute Teacher for Middle Childhood and Language Arts/Reading
• Global Education Consulting (Online) July 2012-July 2013
o Provide English Language instruction and consultation for adult English language learners.
• Burim Elementary School Anyang City, South Korea Sep 2008- Feb 2012
o 3rd-6th Grade Elementary School English Teacher for GEPIK
o Adult conversation class for co-workers September 2008-August 2011
o Adult writing and conversation class for co-workers March 2011-Dec. 2011
• Kangseo Wonderland co., Ltd. Seoul, South Korea August 2007 – August 2008
o Kindergarten and 1st-3rd Grade Elementary School English Teacher.
관심 분야: I love to travel when I have the chance. I've lived abroad in a few countries (Germany 4 months January-May 2007; Korea August 2007-March 2012; Ecuador November 2014-Present). Traveled to the following countries (Canada, Mexico, Ecuador, Germany, U.A.E, Turkey, Czech Republic, Greece, Philippines, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, China) I'm hoping to continue to expand my travels and interactions with others.
Exercise: I normally jog and do pilates. Ran track and field in high school. I'm not a big sports fan, but I do enjoy activities that keep me in good shape.
Volunteer- I enjoy sharing in free Bible education work whenever I have time. I enjoy helping others when and wherever possible.
학력: • Kent State University 2003-2007 Kent, Ohio; U.S.A.
o B.A. in English (Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Literature)
o TEFL (Teach English as Foreign Language) Certificate Dresden, Germany
• Renhil Group: Introduction to Substitute Teaching Program 13 May 2013
• GEPIK(Gyeonggi English Program in Korea) Winter Plus Workshop Dec. 2010
o Received training to improve teaching skills and methods in English education
• GEPIK Orientation Workshop December 2008 and March 2009
o Introduced to GEPIK program. Received training to improve teaching skills regarding English education. Introduced to Korean culture.
가능 언어: 영어 (원어민), 스페인어 (초중급)