Profession: Full-time student, part-time fashion instructor
Teaching Experience: Teaching Experience
THE FASHION BOX - London, UK
Tutor/Freelancer (6/2016 – Present)
- Teach basic machine sewing and garment construction workshops to groups of 10 students of all levels of experience, ages and abilities.
- Assist with any production and/or patterncutting work from students and/or independent designers.////
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE, CUNY - New York, NY Adjunct Lecturer (September 2010 - May 2011)
- Conducted classroom lectures and laboratory experiments in first-year basic undergraduate biology.
- In charge of laboratory homework, and proctoring examinations.////
HUNTER COLLEGE, CUNY - New York, NY
Teaching Assistant (September 2001 - May 2004)
- Conducted Molecular Biology, Biological Chemistry and Molecular Genetics laboratory lectures for 24 upper-level undergraduate students per semester.
- Provided training on scientific experiment protocols and methods. Proctored examinations, graded research papers, and tracked student academic performance.
Interests: Sports, Art, Movies, Exercise, Fashion, Food, World Events, Culture, Travel, Museums, Drawing, Meeting New People from other Countries
Education: St. John's University - BS - Chemistry////
Hunter College (CUNY) - MA - Biological Sciences////
Fashion Institute of Technology - AA - Fashion Design////
Central Saint Martins - BA - Fashion Design
Spoken Languages: English (Native)