Profession: English Teacher
Teaching Experience: - One year teaching English in Seville, Spain.
- Volunteered with a local charity teaching English to refugees and asylum seekers.
- Experienced in teaching one-to-one private lessons.
- Various teaching assistant placements in British public schools.
Interests: I love to travel and meet new people. I love learning about other cultures and languages, currently I'm trying to learn Spanish!
Other interests include food, cooking, reading, yoga, outdoor activities and music.
Education: - April 2016 - gained my CELTA qualification.
- Graduated from Sheffield Hallam University June 2014 - BA(hons) 2:1, English and Education Studies.
- 3 A level qualifications in English Literature, Psychology and Art and Design.
- The Blyth-Jex school: achieved 10 GSCE's grade C and above.
Spoken Languages: English (Native)