Professione: English Teacher
Esperienza di insegnamento: English as a Second Language Teacher CEDEI, Cuenca EC 2013-Present
English as a Second Language Teacher Ability School/Polyglot/Okey School, Prague CZ 2013
English as a Second Language Teacher Canadian House Center, Loja EC 2012
• English as a Second Language assessing, teaching and evaluating for individual students and groups of all ages and beginner to intermediate levels.
• Managed class groups including young children and large adolescent youth groups.
• Planned, prepared and delivered lessons to a range of classes and age groups. Prepared and set tests, examination papers and exercises.
• Marked and provided appropriate feedback on listening and writing skills.
• Devised, wrote and produced new written materials to meet the specific and unique needs of levels of and individual students.
Interessi: Traveling, culture, cross-cultural exchange, reading, music, movies, relationships, news, nature, health, psychology, MBTI, astrology, human brain types and development, human development, children, education, teaching, humanitarianism, social work, career development, professions, law, diplomacy, religious studies, history, sociology
Istruzione: TEFL Certificate The Language House, Prague CZ 2013
Master of Social Work Degree University of Toronto, CA 1992
Lingue parlate: inglese (Madrelingua)