Profession: Teacher, Model & Athlete
Teaching Experience: Possessing over two years experience as an iGCSE Business Studies and English Language educator. Focusing on Cambridge and Macmillan.
- Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand: May 2016 – March 2017
- English Language and Literature Teacher
- Kajonkiet International School, Phuket, Thailand: May 2015 – March 2016
- IGCSE Business Studies & English Language
Interests: Possesses a number of interests from sports, health, fashion, business, politics, economics, fashion, music, reading, geography, history and more...
Education: - Leeds Beckett University (2011-2015)
• 2:1 Business Management (BA Hons)
- The Manchester College (2008-2011)
• BTEC Level 3 (Sport)
• A Levels (Business and Accounting)
- Trinity C of E High School (2003-2008)
• 10 GCSE’s (English Language, Maths and Science)
• 140-Hour Premier TEFL (TEFL Org UK 2015)
Spoken Languages: English (Native), French (Conversational), Thai (Conversational)