Profesión: Registered Nurse
Experiencia en educación: Georgia Regents University
Teacher’s Assistant/Student Preceptor:
● Planned and implemented lesson plans in order to educate nursing students. Taught pathophysiology review lectures as well as conducted individualized tutoring sessions for students.
● Lead other student nurses by taking on the responsibility of a charge nurse. Mentored others in order to share knowledge and passion for people and the profession.
Walt Disney World Resort
Animal Science and Environment Educator:
● Educated guests of all ages to love the world around them and to use my passion for conservation to inspire action. Insured that thousands of guests with various cultures had a memorable experience by implementing exceptional guest service through safety, courtesy, show, and efficiency.
● Utilized adaptability and teamwork in order to make the most of the time allotted and to do everything possible to create awe inspiring experiences and to entertain.
● Utilized visual, audio, and kinetic aids with everything from songs to games to pictures to encourage learning.
● Promoted to leadership position after 3 months, and promoted again after 6 months.
Educational Camp Program Instructor:
● Responsible for the wellbeing of kids ages 4-13 placed in my care. Engaged students of all ages in interactive learning activities. Performed high energy presentations for guests to encourage lifestyle changes.
● Enhanced my communication skills, teamwork, and presentation skills. Learned how to create a memorable experience for each guest, how to work with and engage children while presenting.
● Represented the college to prospective students while planning events and education material
● Educated students (2nd-8th grade) on various topics, primarily biology related
Community Clinical: Costa Layman Health Fairs
● Organized, implemented, and presented research on the interdisciplinary health fair for hundreds of migrant farm workers. Demonstrated a passion for working with desperate populations and improved my communication skills with the Spanish speaking population
Intereses: Movies, Music, Theater, Animals, Travel, Disney, Adventure, Softball, reading
Educación: Augusta University-Masters of Science in Nursing-Clinical Nurse Leader 2015
Erskine College- Bachelors of Science in Biology 2013
Idiomas que hablas: inglés (Nativo)