Esperienza di insegnamento: -Completed over 6 hours of teaching during CELT training in 2018.
-CELT course consisted of over 140 hours of training to teach the English language to adults.
- Over 50 hours of teacher training when studying Arts in Limerick City, from ages 5-12.
- In depth knowledge of child psychology and teaching methodologies acquired during my time at Galway Technical Institute.
- Written and published a novel in the English language in 2020.
- Have worked with people of many cultures and backgrounds
Interessi: I have a great interest in writing and have completed and published a novel. I enjoy photography and music. Reading is a big passion of mine!
Istruzione: - Bachelor of Arts degree with Education Studies from Mary Immaculate College, Limerick, Ireland. (Qualified in 2016)
- Degree in Child Psychology from Galway Technical Institute. (2019)
- Certicficate in English Language Teaching (CELT) (2018)
Lingue parlate: inglese (Madrelingua), irlandese (Fluente), francese (Buono)