専門分野: English Language and Culture Teaching Assistant
- Teach students from Spain (ages 11-19) English and about cultural differences in the United States.
- Practice speaking, having conversations, and communication skills.
- Prepare for English exams (Cambridge, LanguageCert).
Private General English Tutor
- Teach private lessons to students aged 5-30 years old.
- Improve English skills through playing games, practicing conversations, watching videos, new vocabulary, reading articles, etc.
- Specialize in engaging kids and motivating them to learn.
Private Business English Tutor
- Teach private business lessons to students 20+ years old.
- Improve business English skills through articles, writing assignments, thought provoking questions, etc.
- Strong emphasis on phrasal verbs.
教師経験: English Language and Culture Assistant in Madrid, Spain:
- Live in Spain and work at a high school to teach English, share knowledge of U.S. culture, and to engage students in speaking practice.
- Student are ages 12-19
Private English Tutor Online & In Person:
- Teach private lessons to students to grow their vocabulary, practice grammar, and become confident in speaking.
- Also, assist adult professionals in perfecting their English for job interviews or assignments.
- Students are ages 12-2
興味: Hi friends! I love to travel, read, watch movies & TV series, and spend time with family/friends. My favorite thing to do is talk - I'm a big extrovert. I also love to learn about new things and different cultures.
学歴: University of South Carolina
Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration with Leadership Distinction, Marketing & Spanish
話せる言語: 英語 (ネイティブ), スペイン語 (流暢に話せるレベル)