Profession: I have led Sales teams over the past years and conducted training sessions for them in a variety of roles. Teaching comes very naturally
Teaching Experience: Before moving back to India in 2014, I lived in Brisbane, Australia for almost 14 years where I worked in the Hotel/ Travel and Tourism industry. Thanks to my job, I travelled the entire east coast of Australia for free whilst meeting new people and making friends as I went along.
In India, I been with the Banking and Insurance industry with the last stint being in the Information Technology sector.
We only have 1 life, so might as well try out everything
Interests: Hi, my name is Sid. I currently live in Mumbai, India with my wife and 2 children. My wife and I are complete tv/movie buffs and enjoy watching thriller/drama/action movies in our downtime: in other words, on a daily basis.
We also love travelling and going out with friends.
Education: ● Completed Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management) from Griffith University, Australia in 2004
● Completed Bachelor of Business Management (Marketing) from Bangalore University, India in 1999
● Checkpoint SandBlast Mobile Sales Expert 2019
● NetApp Certified Sales Professional 2019
● Dell Technologies Marketing Credential 2019
● Checkpoint Certified Sales Professional 2019
● IRDA Certified IC 38 General Insurance Agent in 2017
● Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Spoken Languages: 英文 (Native), 印地文 (Fluent), 坎那達文 (Conversational)