Profesión: Social Worker
Experiencia en educación: - I have 10 years experience working with vulnerable adults, children and disabilities.
- I have a Bachelors (Honours) Degree from University of Birmingham.
- I am a qualified TEFL teacher after completing a 120 hour course.
- Experience with disability (dyslexic, autistic, learning needs, deaf, and mental health concerns).
I develop 'direct work sessions', this means students give me a direct topic i.e. 'relationships', and I develop a full session for us to learn.
Intereses: I love travelling and backpacking. I have been to over 17 different countries including South East Asia, East Europe, Africa, Spain, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Greece, and many more. I have friends all over the world, and love speaking to them and learning about culture.
Educación: - Bachelors (Honours) Degree - from The University of Birmingham (one of the top 13 universities in the United Kingdom).
- BTEC National Diploma in Health and Social Care - from Walsall College.
- 10 GCSE's obtained from Aldridge Science College.
Idiomas que hablas: inglés (Nativo), español (Básico)
Vídeo del perfil: