Profesión: Financial Advisor (Mortgage and Protection)
Experiencia en educación: TEFL 150-hour master class including additional grammar unit.
I have experience teaching Chinese children online full-time.
I have worked as an Au Pair and worked with children in their home whilst living in Australia.
I have helped train new employees in various job roles in the past.
I really love helping others to achieve their goals. I am very patient and understanding and as a native English speaker with a great education believe I am successful in teaching English as a foreign language.
Intereses: - I travel full time.
- I love animals - at home, I have 2 dogs, 2 horses and a cat. I have volunteered with rescue animals in Thailand.
- I love to learn new things and meet new people.
- I like to experience new cultures, try new food and see beautiful places.
- I enjoy nature, especially waterfalls and mountains.
- I love hiking and kayaking.
- I enjoy keeping fit at the gym, taking fitness classes and rock climbing.
- My favourite thing to do is Scuba dive!
Educación: I have completed the TEFL certification (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) at grade A.
I studied IT at college in England and achieved a BTEC National Diploma as an IT Practioner at the highest grade (Distinction).
I am qualified as a Financial Advisor in the UK (CeMAP - Level 3 Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice).
Idiomas que hablas: inglés (Nativo)
Vídeo del perfil: