専門分野: Postdoctoral fellow
教師経験: - 2 years as a volunteer at the University of Western Ontario leading English and Canadian culture lessons for exchange students
- Summer as an au-pair in Switzerland to a 7 year old girl
- 3 months as an au-pair in France for an 8 year old boy
- Summer at a summer camp for French children (ages 10-13)
- 1 year teaching English to adults in Prague
- Currently teaching English to children in China online!
興味: I love singing and playing my ukulele, and when I have the chance, I love playing the piano as well! I really enjoy cooking and reading! I read a few books a month on my Kindle! I also try to stay fit! I've been doing muay thai for the last 3 years and absolutely love it! If I have to choose between going to a party or going to muay thai, I have to admit that muay thai wins!
学歴: I obtained a Bachelor of Science from the University of Western Ontario, in Canada in Biology and Physiology and then went to Prague and got my TEFL certificate! I did my Master's Degree in France, and have an MPH (Master of Public Health) and just recently finished my PhD in Epidemiology here in Paris!
話せる言語: 英語 (ネイティブ)